Thursday, March 14, 2013

Have You Hugged Your Car Today?

Pink attracts a lot of attention as we buzz around. A pink VW New Beetle is not something you see every day. We get honks and smiles and waves and thumbs up. Pink has had her picture taken countless times. Women and girls love the fact that she is pink, and men want to see who is driving her. Little girls love her best of all.

There is a preschool in the shopping center where my store is located. Today when I came out for my dinner break, there was this note on my windshield.

"I just have to tell you that my 4 year old daughter LOVES your car. I park next to it whenever I see it in the parking lot when I pick her up from school and she gets so happy. She even gives it a hug. : )
(Signed) Fellow Pink Car Admirer"

Now wasn't that sweet of that parent to write me the note? I'll let you in on a secret. I sometimes hug Pink, too.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment