Sunday, November 18, 2012

Have A Great Day

I have framed on my wall, "Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% what you do with what happens to you." That's the long way of saying that attitude is everything. While some things in life are beyond my control, I have complete control over my attitude, my reactions and my responses. With a positive attitude, I make the best of what happens. And with a positive attitude, I also make the best things happen for myself. It isn't magic, but sometimes it feels that way, because once that good momentum gets going, it just doesn't want to stop.

We seem to end conversations with wishing the other person to have a good day, or a nice day, or a great day. Here is a note that the mom of a second grader put in his lunchbox, and his reply.

So have a great day! Or don't. That is entirely up to you.

Susan



2 comments:

  1. Gotta admit I'm in sympathy with that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If when I wish my customers at work a good day, one of them would reply all serious and deadpan, "I will not" that would totally make my day. Fun.

    ReplyDelete