Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crazy

I am a fairly informed person when it comes to current events. Some things really push my button. If you're a long time reader, you may be thinking "yeah, she really went on and on about Jerry Sandusky..." But I haven't been following the story about the director of the CIA. I really don't need to, I guess, because my dear friend/roommate keeps me informed. She is one of the best storytellers I have ever known, and her accounts of it are very entertaining. At first I was like, ok, isn't this something between him and his wife? I mean, not to diminish the seriousness of breaking one's marriage vows, but I didn't get how it should concern me as an American citizen. Should I care? Is it a breach of national security? Did he in the heat of something I don't really even want to visualize, tell her something he shouldn't have? From what my favorite storyteller is telling me, it's quite the intricate web of well, crazy.

So with that, I give you this fun little song.

"Why Don't We Just Dance?" written by Jim Beavers, Darrell Brown and John Singleton

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment