Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tribute

"Don't dismiss the synchronicity of what is happening right now finding its way into your life at just this moment. There are no coincidences in the universe, only convergences of will, intent and experience." Neale Donald Walsch

I love my coffee, first thing in the morning. Lisa Brennan Jobs wrote something beautiful about coffee here. Not long ago I posted a poem called "Wonderful." Perhaps you saw it. In it, I say I want Tribute coffee every day. Tribute is a special Starbucks coffee, seriously delicious, and it's more expensive than I can afford on a regular basis. I usually buy Starbucks coffee at the supermarket or discount store when it's on special, and make it at home. I rarely ever buy a coffee out anywhere. (Is this too much information for you?)

Friday I "just happened" into the Starbucks nearest my work, something I don't normally do, and saw a big pile of Tribute coffee with a sign that told me I could buy one and get one free. Doing the quick math in my head, I realized that I could have Tribute for less than what I usually spend for the regular Starbucks varieties when I am getting a "deal." Do you have any idea how excited this made me?

I said I wanted Tribute every day, and now I can have it. I'm happy that it makes me happy, but I think I need to stop being surprised when these sorts of things happen. It's just another beautiful example in my life about the power of intention.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment