Sunday, May 5, 2013

Three Little Words

There have been some memes going around; questions we answer so our readers can get to know us better. It's kind of funny really, because if you are a regular reader, you see me spill my guts on a regular basis. I am going to combine two of these memes. One requires only three word answers, and the other is a "have you ever" kind of thing.

Have you ever...

Shot a gun?                            A big .22
Watched someone die?          It was Dad
Served on a jury?                   Never a finalist
Flown on a plane?                  Love to fly
Swum in the ocean?               Sand in suit
Cried yourself to sleep?         Long time ago
Been camping in an RV?       It was fun
Ridden on an elephant?         How I wish
Ridden on a camel?               A bumpy ride
Been lost?                              In San Francisco
Eaten just cookies or
cake for dinner?                     That is gross
Been on TV?                          Maybe I will
Been on radio?                       Not my voice
Been in a car accident?           It was minor
Donated blood?                      Too scared to
Gotten a speeding ticket
in past 12 months?                  I obey law
Gotten a piercing
(not ears)?                               I have not
Gotten a piercing
(ears)?                                     Dad was mad
Gotten a tattoo?                      A pretty lily
Ridden in a hot air balloon?   I will someday
Ridden in a helicopter?          Hovered over volcano
Gone parasailing?                  In Puerto Vallarta
Been on a jet ski,
snowmobile or dune buggy? Yes! All three

Susan

This is me. Not my car.



2 comments:

  1. Nice meme combo. Red hot wow! Oh, and this: law is overrated. Go for it.

    "Three-Word" Kevan

    ReplyDelete