Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let It Begin With Me

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mohandas Gandhi

Did you know that our nation is going to hell in a handbasket? I have no idea what that actually means, but I think it is a very cool thing to say. If you are unaware of how perfectly awful, how terribly horrific things are, you might want to watch more television news shows and listen to the talking heads interpret daily events for you. Then you would be appropriately wringing your hands instead of reading my silly little blog.

People my age tend to settle down in our barcaloungers in front of our HD TVs and bemoan the sad state of affairs, while doing absolutely nothing. What I must do is get up out of my recliner and tap into my personal power. The power to change my country, to change my world, by changing myself.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment