Monday, April 23, 2012

Earworm

Tapeworm, ringworm, hookworm, earworm. Earworm is when a song gets in your head and you can't get it out, even when you desperately wish you could. Yesterday as I pulled into the parking lot at work, this song that I adore was playing on the radio, so I generously shared my version of it with my fellow workers throughout the day. It is only right that I do the same for you. Enjoy your earworm! Toniiiiiiiiight we are young...

Susan

"We Are Young" written by Jeffrey Bhasker, Jack Antonoff, Andrew Dost and Nathaniel Ruess

2 comments:

  1. O m g......I just heard this song for the first time in my car and I had to pull over to listen to the words and I thought.....WOW....bravery for the person who wrote it....HEALING and CHANGE CAN HAPPEN!!! I love love what you wrote about old whats his name.....and the girl in your class....these things you write ...must get out get out get out in the world for they deliver so much hope!!!!!!!! ANd.....as you know now...everyone is your cheerleader and TELLING YOU!!!!!!! "Go Me" as a friend of mine says........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for always being my cheerleader, Ashley Girl!

    ReplyDelete