Saturday, May 1, 2010

Give it a Try

Life is made up largely of relationships and experiences. This place that we create will offer new experiences for many people. Some could try their hand at pottery, while others might participate in a yoga class for the first time.

You don't have to be terminally ill to have a "bucket list." There is so much in life to experience that we scarcely have time to fit it all in. Start thinking about it and there are likely many things you have never done. New experiences keep life interesting and exciting.

I love sushi! I never tasted it till I was well past my fortieth birthday. I actually did not know of the existence of sushi for many years, then when I found out about it I was a little apprehensive about the whole raw fish thing. But I tried it and I loved it! Think of what I had been missing all that time. Even if I would have hated it, I could have just spit it into my napkin. No harm, no foul. At least I tried it. Why experience sushi? Because it's there.

What could you experience today for the very first time? And what's stopping you from doing it?

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment