Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The $6.30 Dress

This is a follow up post to the one called "The $4.95 Dress." Today I went into the same store where I found the $4.95 dress for my friend's wedding, and found one for the rehearsal and dinner the night before the wedding. It was marked down to $7.00, and with my employee discount I got it for $6.30. How about that? These are very important events, and I am so excited to have my dresses for both of them.

Money is tight for me. I'm not complaining, but just stating a fact. These two lovely dresses are just more proof that I can have pretty things, and that I can have what I need and want. You see, there were much more expensive dresses in the store both times I visited, but it just happened that the ones I really loved seemed to be waiting for me. The polka dot dress is a blue that is somewhere between royal and navy, and the dots on it are a light blue, close to an aqua.

Here is a picture of the dress, but not a picture of me. It is fun, and polka dots are one of my favorite things. I think I am a very lucky woman. The brand is Be Bop, which is also a fun name.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment